Wander down to the farmers market pick up some fresh tomatoes and basil and set yourself up for a great summer meal.
4 boneless chicken breasts (pounded to an even thickness, 1 inch or less)
2 tbsp. oil
1 tsp. Italian seasoning (or 1/4 tsp. each dried basil, dried oregano, and dried thyme)
1 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. black pepper
4 slices mozzarella cheese
3 roma tomatoes, diced
Salt and pepper, to taste
2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
2 tbsp. finely chopped fresh basil
1. In a large bowl combine chicken, oil, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and black pepper. Stir to combine and coat chicken evenly with the seasonings.
2. Grill chicken over medium-high heat 6-8 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
3. While chicken is cooking, prepare the topping. In a medium bowl combine tomatoes, salt and pepper, lemon juice, and basil and stir well.
4. Once chicken is cooked through, top each chicken breast with a slice of mozzarella cheese and cook for about 1 minute longer until cheese is melty.
5. Top chicken with tomato basil topping and serve immediately.
Recipe and Picture from www.lecremedelacrumb.com
We all know that you overindulged on the Christmas chocolate and cookies over the holiday. We did too. Grab your new socks, we got those too!
Fad Diet: a diet that promises quick weight loss with minimal effort or no exercise. Types of Fad Diets: Low Carb/ High Fat Diets High Protein Diets Liquid Diets And that’s just to name a few. These types of diets are DESIGNED TO FAIL. You heard me, these diets are designed to fail you. Why?...
With 2017 behind us, it’s that time of year where everyone jumps on the resolution wagon. Unfortunately that wagon makes the odd stop within the first few weeks and half of it’s riders jump off. So, how can you make a resolution and actually stick with it? Simple, start small. All to often we make...
This is the foundation of GetFit Camps Lacombe Personal Training. Our programs will offer you an opportunity to change your thought process about weight loss, eating, and exercising. Our educated and certified trainers will guide you through in a positive, supportive environment, giving you the best chance to be successful in your fitness journey.