1/3 Cup fresh cranberries
2 tbsp. olive oil or avocado oil
2 tbsp. soy sauce
2 tbsp. maple syrup
3 cloves garlic
1 tsp. fresh rosemary leaves
1/4 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
3 pounds bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
1 tbsp. olive oil or avocado oil
1/2 cup fresh cranberries
4 sprigs fresh rosemary
1 tbsp. maple syrup
1. Combine all marinade ingredients in food processor or blender and process until smooth. Place chicken, skin side up, in a 9x13” baking dish and our marinade over, spreading to coat chicken evenly. Cover and marinate in the fridge at least 30 minutes up to 24 hours.
2. 30 minutes before baking, remove dish from fridge and let stand at room temperature.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. With a spoon scrape marinade from the chicken skin, leaving in the backing dish. Brush skins with olive oil and season skins with plenty of salt. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of fresh cranberries and 4 sprigs of rosemary around chicken thighs.
4. Bake for 22 minutes then remove from over and preheat broiler. Discard cooked rosemary sprigs.
5. Brush maple syrup over chicken thigh skin. Place under broiler about 10” from heating element, and broil for 5-7 minutes or until skin is crispy and darkening. Watch carefully to make sure the skin browns evenly.
6. Remove from oven and spoon cranberries and sauce from pan onto the chicken. Garnish with a few rosemary sprigs and serve immediately.
Recipe and Photo from: www.40aprons.com
Recipe and Picture from www.lecremedelacrumb.com
This is the foundation of GetFit Camps Lacombe Personal Training. Our programs will offer you an opportunity to change your thought process about weight loss, eating, and exercising. Our educated and certified trainers will guide you through in a positive, supportive environment, giving you the best chance to be successful in your fitness journey.